- Elder Clifton Winkler is back home…You are invited…Thank you…
- Prayer WORKS!..Latest Baptism…Mission President…My Companion is Amazing.
- Read last week blog entry and you have got it!
- Inspired Finding. Companion Great. One Scheduled.
- Media Blitz…Awesome Media Referral who has Been Reading The Book of Mormon and Found it to be True…Youtube Insert.
Rodney Potrie on Elder Clifton Winkler is back… Rodney Potrie on “We can help with that!… rod on Just so prepared by the Lord… rod on Prayed that we may be spotless… rod on “Because My Father Read…
Monthly Archives: March 2014
It is Spring in Kamloops and that is where I have been transferred to. Elder O’Brien is my new companion. That was after an interview with Mission President Tilleman. My last companion in Vancouver had been the best so far. … Continue reading
There were members that surprised me on my birthday. (Really, my companion let me in on the surprise.) We got to throw axes at a wood block and burn wood. It was so much fun. They had a surprise birthday … Continue reading
I have learned that I hardly have any time to write people and I’m really not good with all that. It is hard, but I write to family every week. I am sorry for my mistakes, of not writing lots. … Continue reading
Monday, P-Day was good. I was on a missionary exchange with Elder L—-, my District Leader. On Tuesday, we had Zone Conference. It was good. We found three new investigators when we were street contacting. On Wednesdays we pick up … Continue reading