- Elder Clifton Winkler is back home…You are invited…Thank you…
- Prayer WORKS!..Latest Baptism…Mission President…My Companion is Amazing.
- Read last week blog entry and you have got it!
- Inspired Finding. Companion Great. One Scheduled.
- Media Blitz…Awesome Media Referral who has Been Reading The Book of Mormon and Found it to be True…Youtube Insert.
Rodney Potrie on Elder Clifton Winkler is back… Rodney Potrie on “We can help with that!… rod on Just so prepared by the Lord… rod on Prayed that we may be spotless… rod on “Because My Father Read…
Monthly Archives: September 2014
The Kitimat Branch is very small, like 40 people and like 80% are kids. Kitimat is a very beautiful place and people are really nice here. Weather is so much like Calgary (all over the place). At the beginning of … Continue reading
Kitimat is a bountiful, nice area with many great people. The weather is very nice now. In about one month there will be lots of snow here and there is lots of rain at times as well we are told. … Continue reading
I got transferred to Northern British Columbia. 128- 1691 Haisla Blvd. Kitimat B.C. V8C-2B7 We are about 45 minutes from the town of Terrace. Here in Kitimat we are part of the Terrace Stake. We are investigator empty, so now … Continue reading
Dad, thanks for the update on the things that are happening in the world. I love all the questions you ask and just want to make you and Mom happy with my comments about what is happening out here. The … Continue reading